Technical project administration
As a project administrative assistant you are responsible for the preparation and administrative progress of our projects. You will work closely with an enthusiastic team of business developers and support them in the administrative preparation or completion of a project.
This includes the following tasks:
– collaborate with the team to offer each customer a suitable offer in a perfect timeframe,
– build and maintain strong relationships with prospects and existing customers,
– administrative & commercial follow-up of projects
– customer contact through multiple channels
– execution of orders and follow-up of project
You will be trained internally for this position, including the technical part
Wanted: someone …
- you are administrative strong with a commercial feeling
- you are an organizational talent
- enthusiastic and passionate about the lighting and design
- optimistic, who is keen on team spirit, but can also work autonomously
To be successful in this role, you understand what it takes to make a high-end brand better every single day. Therefore, you should bring:
- strong motivation and positive attitude
- good commercial feeling, as you will be in contact with partners, installers, architects etc.
- ability to multitask and handle a broad and varied workload within your role
- fluency in Dutch, English and French; any additional languages are an advantage.
- a team-player
- technical skills / technical interest is a nice to have.
- proactiveness when it comes to project follow-up, internal coordination etc
What we offer
- An exciting and challenging job within a dynamic and internationally growing company culture characterized by innovation, functionality and an all-embracing sense of quality. You get a high degree of independence within an environment where your own input is strongly encouraged and appreciated. We provide the opportunity to develop yourself further and support you with the necessary training.
- You will be working in a company where you will quickly feel at home because of the warm working atmosphere. An ambitious company that wants to inspire you to do your job with passion. With a healthy work-life balance.
- A competitive salary according to your experience, knowledge and skills.
Other questions? Don’t hesitate to contact Jolien on +32 58 23 00 22 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.