As a member of our internal sales team, you will be assigned a variety of tasks. You are responsible for maintaining our customer relations, providing them with information, invoicing, answering commercial questions regarding price, delivery time and product information by phone, e-mail. And for maintaining direct contact with the architect / designer / end customer. You are also working in close contact with our external sales to support our customers in the best possible way: helping to find new leads, launching our products on new foreign markets …
You work closely together with your sales colleagues and report to the inside sales lead.
Wanted: someone …
- administratively strong with a commercial feeling
- with organisational talent
- enthusiastic and passionate about lighting and design
- optimistic, who is keen on team spirit, but can also work autonomously.
To succeed in this role, you understand what it takes to improve a high-end brand every day. Therefore, the following is expected from you:
- good commercial sense, as you will be in contact with partners, installers, architects, etc.
- ability to multitask and handle a broad and varied workload within your role
- fluency in Dutch, English and French; additional languages are an advantage.
- being a team player
- technical skills / technical interest is a nice to have
- proactivity when it comes to project follow-up, internal coordination, etc.
- knowledge of Excel.
What we offer
- An exciting and challenging job within a dynamic and internationally growing company culture characterized by innovation, functionality and an all-embracing sense of quality. You get a high degree of independence within an environment where your own input is strongly encouraged and appreciated. We provide the opportunity to develop yourself further and support you with the necessary training.
- You will be working in a company where you will quickly feel at home because of the warm working atmosphere. An ambitious company that wants to inspire you to do your job with passion. With a healthy work-life balance.
- A competitive salary according to your experience, knowledge and skills.
Other questions? Don’t hesitate to contact Jolien on +32 58 23 00 22 or via email@example.com.