Mechanical Design Engineer
Location Handelsstraat 19
Type of contract Full-time
Contact Thibault Renson firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you develop technical, design products and weigh these designs against the predetermined set of requirements.
- Within an agreed time, you work out proposals and supervise the development of new products and components.
- You supervise the prototype construction and subsequent necessary tests (internal and external) according to the applicable standards and applicable regulations.
- You prepare a technical record for the components to be purchased.
- You supervise and write the necessary instructions, calculation programs and draft the technical documentation.
- You cooperate with the production department to have your system ready for production.
- You look for technical solutions to complaints and work out proposals for improvement.
- You give technical support to the sales and production department, you also provide the necessary training so that the knowledge is spread across all departments.
- You are always curious about the state of the art and work out the feasibility of new mechanical systems.
- You participate in the bi-weekly R&D meeting where you report on your project.
- You ensure appropriate documentation and communication so that cooperation with colleagues runs smoothly.
- You’ll work with talented, experienced colleagues in a fast growing company.
- You have a technical Master (construction, electromechanics, etc.) and at least 3 years experience within a similar function.
- Preferably you have knowledge of one of the following fields: technical lighting, joinery, heat dissipation.
- You have knowledge of 2D and 3D drawing and strength theory.
- You get energy from developing ideas into a successful finished products.
- You are creative and a driven team player who can also function independently.
what we offer
- A company where you will quickly feel at home due to the warm working atmosphere and where ambition comes first. You work within a team that wants to inspire you to tackle your job with passion.
- A challenging position with responsibility and possibility to learn and grow.
- You get a competitive salary package adapted to your knowledge, skills and experience.
Do not hesitate to contact us via +32 58 23 00 22 or via email@example.com.