Inside sales lead
As a lead of our internal sales team, you will be assigned a variety of tasks. You are also working in close contact with our external sales to support our customers in the best possible way. Helping the external sales with finding new leads, launching our products on new foreign markets, …
You work closely together with your sales colleagues and report to the sales manager.
Your key responsibilities would be:
- collaborate with the team to offer each customer a suitable offer in a perfect timeframe,
- manage the sales pipeline and provide regular reports on its status,
- build and maintain strong relationships with prospects and existing customers,
- participate in sales meetings, training sessions, and conferences to enhance sales skills and knowledge.
Wanted: someone …
- You are administrative strong with a commercial feeling
- You are an organizational talent
- enthusiastic and passionate about the lightning and design
- optimistic, who is keen on team spirit, but can also work autonomously.
To be successful in this role, you understand what it takes to make a high-end brand better every single day. Therefore, you should bring:
- Strong motivation and positive attitude
- Good commercial feeling, as you will be in contact with partners, installers, architects etc.
- Ability to multitask and handle a broad and varied workload within your role
- Fluency in Dutch, English and French; any additional languages are an advantage.
- A team-player
- Technical skills / technical interest is a nice to have.
- Proactiveness when it comes to project follow-up, internal coordination etc.
- Knowledge Excel.
What we offer
- An exciting and challenging job within a dynamic and internationally growing company culture characterized by innovation, functionality and an all-embracing sense of quality. You get a high degree of independence within an environment where your own input is strongly encouraged and appreciated. We provide the opportunity to develop yourself further and support you with the necessary training.
- You will be working in a company where you will quickly feel at home because of the warm working atmosphere. An ambitious company that wants to inspire you to do your job with passion. With a healthy work-life balance.
- A competitive salary according to your experience, knowledge and skills.
Other questions? Don’t hesitate to contact Jolien on +32 58 23 00 22 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.