Technical support advisor
As an Intern Technical Sales Advisor, you will provide commercial and technical support to electrical installers and build close relationships with them. You are in daily contact with our customers through multiple channels, making you their first point of contact for all their technical questions about electrical installations, control systems, and lighting …
You are responsible for the quotation process where you can identify the needs of our customers, and offer them an appropriate solution based on our product range.
You are able to give the corresponding technical advice and support colleagues in this process by providing technical training and explanation of the delivered products , performing site visits and reporting.
wanted: someone …
- You have a technical education (electricity, electromechanics, industrial sciences, …) or have reached the same level through your experience as an electrician. You have a strong affinity with residential electricity
- Commercially minded
- Customer and service orientation
- enthousiastic and passionate about lighting
- curious, willing to learn about innovations and new developments
- optimistic, who is keen on team spirit, but can also work autonomously
what we offer
- You will be working in a company where you will quickly feel at home because of the warm working atmosphere. An ambitious company that likes to challenge the status qua and a team that wants to inspire you to do your job with passion. With a good work-life balance.
- A competitive salary according to your experience, knowledge and skills.
Other questions? Don’t hesitate to contact Jolien on +32 58 23 00 22 or via email@example.com.