Project Lead Brussels
Type of contract Fulltime
Contact Jolien Masscheleyn firstname.lastname@example.org
- Within the sales team, you will mainly support installers with the technical aspects and the aspects of installation of our products. You are responsible for project support at customer level but will also support large projects.
- You will be visiting various branches in Brussels and will be independently scheduling visits. Via CRM, you report on appointments and progress in your region.
- Finally, you will provide input to the business developers in your region by specifically following up the installation companies in the market.
- You will work closely with your sales colleagues and report to our sales manager.
- … enthusiastic with a team spirit, but who can work independently
- … with a dynamic and easy-going personality
- … with strong technical interests.
- … with perseverance and strong communication and commercial skills.
- … who can handle time pressure and is able to prioritise easily.
- You have an HBO degree or equivalent experience.
- You can give product-technical advice and ventilation advice and have knowledge of building regulations in Belgium
- You can easily work with a CRM-system.
What we offer
- You will receive internal training at the start.
- You will work in a young, dynamic company with opportunities for growth. An organisation where the warm working atmosphere will quickly make you feel at home. An ambitious company that wants to inspire you to do your work with passion. With a healthy work-life balance.
- You will work in an independent and challenging position full of responsibility.
- You will receive a competitive salary package adapted to your knowledge, skills and experience, together with a car, fuel card, mobile phone, laptop and other necessary tools.
- A result-oriented bonus ensures that your efforts are immediately rewarded.
Questions? Contact Jolien Masscheleyn on +32 58 23 00 22 or email@example.com.