Location Handelsstraat 19
Type of contract Full-time
Contact Ward Sampers email@example.com
- As production lead, you will have a significant impact on the success of the company and have the opportunity to shape the production process.
You are responsible for managing the production team. You act as a coach and provide employees with the necessary info to perform their tasks correctly.
You ensure that the production process runs smoothly, with an eye for quality at every stage of the process.
- You work closely with the sales team to set up the production planning and ensure timely delivery to customers.
- You also manage the warehouse and ensure timely receipt and delivery of goods.
- You play a crucial role in optimising workstations, evaluating and optimising the production process and implementing standardisation and quality systems.
required: someone who …
- takes on challenges and seeks innovation
- is a good coach: supports, directs and motivates the production employees
- optimises workstations and implements the quality system
- is optimistic and has an open mindset
- good leadership and coaching skills
- logical and common sense
- hands-on mentality
- a proactive attitude
- experience with process improvement and optimisation is a plus
- experience as production manager in a similar role is a plus
what we offer
- An exciting and challenging job as production lead within a dynamic and internationally growing company culture characterized by innovation, functionality and an all-embracing sense of quality.
You get a high degree of independence within an environment where your own input is strongly encouraged and appreciated.
- You will be working in a company where you will quickly feel at home due to the warm working atmosphere. An ambitious company that wants to inspire you to do your work with passion.
With a healthy work-life balance.
- A competitive salary according to your experience, knowledge and skills.