Digital marketing manager
Location Veurne, Belgium (HQ)
Type of contract Full-time
Contact Hanne Dewaele firstname.lastname@example.org
- Within the marketing team you are responsible for the digital marketing.
- As a digital marketing manager, you will be responsible for rolling out digital marketing plans and managing digital content plans.
- You turn these plans into concrete operational action points, in consultation with the marketing team.
- You call on the expertise of our marketing team where necessary.
- You will work closely with the team to ensure the successful roll-out of the digital strategy.
- You have a thorough knowledge of the social media and analytics landscape.
- You will independently develop various digital ad assets.
- You monitor campaigns and results, and adjust where for maximum effectiveness.
- You report and present to the team.
wanted: someone …
- enthusiastic and passionate about paid (social media) advertising, SEA, SEO, funnel marketing, analysis and reporting.
- curious, who spontaneously learns about the latest developments.
- optimistic, who is keen on team spirit, but can also work autonomously.
- who delivers high-quality work at every stage with an eye for detail in an organized way.
- who can handle time management and easily sets priorities.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in (digital) marketing and min. 3 years of relevant experience that you can demonstrate, allowing you to effortlessly talk about various digital marketing channels, platforms and tools.
- Online certifications (Google Ads, Google Universal Analytics, Google Analytics 4) are required. Deep knowledge of Meta Business Suite is essential.
- You are eager to learn and also willing to share your knowledge with colleagues.
- A basic knowledge of graphics programmes such as Adobe Photoshop and XD is an added advantage. Knowledge of HTML/CMS is a plus.
what we offer
- A wide variety of challenges with a lot of freedom.
- Working flexibility open to discussion
- You will be working in a company where you will quickly feel at home because of the warm working atmosphere. An ambitious company that wants to inspire you to do your job with passion. With a healthy work-life balance.
- A competitive salary according to your experience, knowledge and skills.
Any other questions? Don’t hesitate to contact Hanne Dewaele via email@example.com or +32 58 23 00 22.